Once you have approved a booking for a hirer to pay the next thing you are going to watch out for is notification that the hirer has paid for their booking.
This will occur in a few ways,
- You will receive an email letting you know that the hirer has paid for their booking.
- You can check on the system in the following steps;
- Log into your dash board and click bookings
- Now click the section 'approved bookings'
- You will notice that all approved bookings are green;
- Now click 'VIEW BOOKING REQUEST'
- In the text you can see this booking is pending payment;
- When a booking is paid you will see the booking has been paid;
For bookings that you have approved by the hirer has not paid we recommend reaching out to them via a message within 48 hours, and if you dont hear back cancel the booking.