When you return the RV, you and the owner will complete the post-hire checklist. The post-hire checklist has the same purpose to the pre-hire checklist. This is the opportunity for RV owners to inspect their RV for any damage or unexpected uncleanliness.
Articles in this section
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: What is the Camplify hirer etiquette?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How can I get the most out of Camplify as a hirer?
- POST-HIRE: What is a post-hire checklist?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I need to take the RV through tolled roads?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I’m going to be late returning the RV?