When you return the RV, you and the owner will complete the post-hire checklist. The post-hire checklist has the same purpose to the pre-hire checklist. This is the opportunity for RV owners to inspect their RV for any damage or unexpected uncleanliness.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change My Credit Card Details for Security Bond Purposes?
- Can I Use A Different Credit Card to Pay My Final Balance?
- How Can I Talk to the Owner?
- Basic Overview: Camplify Hiring Process
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Age Limit for Hirers
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?