Understandably, you may need to take the RV through tolled roads. If you have not arranged an E-tag prior to the hire, that's ok - the owed payments will simply be taken from your bond when the owner presents the toll notice to Camplify.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change My Credit Card Details for Security Bond Purposes?
- Can I Use A Different Credit Card to Pay My Final Balance?
- How Can I Talk to the Owner?
- Basic Overview: Camplify Hiring Process
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Age Limit for Hirers
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?