Understandably, you may need to take the RV through tolled roads. If you have not arranged an E-tag prior to the hire, that's ok - the owed payments will simply be taken from your bond when the owner presents the toll notice to Camplify.
Articles in this section
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: What is the Camplify hirer etiquette?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How can I get the most out of Camplify as a hirer?
- POST-HIRE: What is a post-hire checklist?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I need to take the RV through tolled roads?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I’m going to be late returning the RV?