Should your RV break down during the hire (touch wood that it doesn't), there is no need for you to panic. Thanks to our exclusive partnership with the NRMA, every single hire through Camplify is covered by 24hr roadside assistance. Here's how Camplify's NRMA Roadside Assistance Works:
Camplify covers the cost for all roadside assistance call outs due to vehicle malfunction, or even locking the keys in the RV. This means hirers will be safe and secure while on their trip, knowing they are backed by Camplify and the NRMA.
Sometimes, unexpected things happen. If any type of mishap occurs during the hire, our team and the NRMA will jump into action to assist you and the hirer right away. If anything including the following happens during the hire, you or the hirer won't be out of pocket and the RV will be back on the road quickly:
- The keys to the RV have been lost (including the replacement cost of any keys and/or entry devices for the vehicle)
- The keys are locked in the RV
- Towing because of an RV fault
- Towing because of a driver error causing a fault to the RV
- The RV battery is flat
- The RV has run out of fuel
- A tyre on the RV requires replacement or repair
To find out more about our exclusive partnership or how our roadside assistance product works, speak with our team on 1300 416 133 or visit www.camplify.com.au/roadside.