Being an RV owner, we understand that you love to get away in your RV from time to time. The Camplify system empowers you to reserve your RV for any dates that you plan to use it yourself. These dates will be automatically blocked out on your RV's availability calendar, meaning that holidaymakers will not be able to submit booking requests or enquiries for those particular dates. To reserve your RV, follow these simple steps:
Articles in this section
- How Do I Edit My Current Listing?
- Can I Increase the Booking Price? ("Make an Offer" Functionality)
- How to Approve a Booking
- Cancelling a Booking - Owner
- Where Can I Find the Pre-hire Checklist
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How Can I Get More Hires?
- INSURANCE: How Does The Top-Up Insurance Work And How Do I Get It?
- What Do I Do If the Hirer Wants to Pay Offline?
- Peak & Shoulder Pricing: How to update them
- How to Add New Products