We understand that not everyone is comfortable letting someone else tow or drive their RV. That’s why we’ve created the option for owners themselves to tow and set up their RV at the hirer’s desired location. This also gives you the comfort and peace of mind that your RV is set up in a safe, secure location.
Articles in this section
- How to Approve a Booking
- Cancelling a Booking - Owner
- Where Can I Find the Pre-hire Checklist
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How Can I Get More Hires?
- INSURANCE: How Does The Top-Up Insurance Work And How Do I Get It?
- What Do I Do If the Hirer Wants to Pay Offline?
- How can I get great reviews as a Camplify owner?
- Do I need to provide bedding/linen for hirers?
- Post Hire Checklist Owner
- How to Complete Your Listing