GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: What is the Camplify hirer etiquette?
- Respect the owner’s wishes
- Respect the RV as if it was your own
- Stick to the hiring rules
- Return the RV with the same amount of fuel as was in it when you received it
- Be honest with how you plan to use the RV
- If you’re unsure about something, always ask
- Return the RV as it was when the hire started
- Report any damage as soon as possible
- Park in a safe area, away from loose branches etc
- Be honest and respectful when reviewing your hiring experience
- HAVE FUN!