If you're stuck in traffic, slept in at the campsite, or for whatever reason going to be late returning the RV, it is important that you let the owner know as soon as possible. It is important that you give as much notice as possible in this case, as owners may need to make alternative arrangements. Think of it as the same requirements for checking out of a hotel on time. If the RV is considerably late upon return, the owner reserves the right to obtain an extra fee from your bond.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change My Credit Card Details for Security Bond Purposes?
- Can I Use A Different Credit Card to Pay My Final Balance?
- How Can I Talk to the Owner?
- Basic Overview: Camplify Hiring Process
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Age Limit for Hirers
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?