For added comfort and protection to all parties involved in the hire, all Camplify hires require a bond. The bond is $1000 that is secured against your card - similar to a hotel. No money comes out of your account unless you were to damage the RV. The bond is in place to cover things like:
- Repair costs of accidental damage that may occur during the hire
- Cost of insurance excess if the hirer is at fault for damage over $1000 worth
- Cost of travelling through tolled roads during the hire
- Cost of refuelling the RV if it isn't returned as per the hiring rules
- Cost of replacing lost items during the hire
- Cost of cleaning the RV if it is deemed to have not been returned in acceptable condition. This depends on the arrangements of the owner's service fee and pre-hire checklist.