If you are still set on hiring the RV, send through another message to the owner prompting them to reply. If after a few days the owner hasn’t responded, [search again] and enquire about a different RV that suits your travelling needs.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change My Credit Card Details for Security Bond Purposes?
- Can I Use A Different Credit Card to Pay My Final Balance?
- How Can I Talk to the Owner?
- Basic Overview: Camplify Hiring Process
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Age Limit for Hirers
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?