We recommend allowing at least 48 hours for the RV owner to respond to your booking request. While you’re waiting for a response, it is a good idea to [browse the Camplify search engine] for backup options in case your initial request doesn’t follow through. If you’re looking to hire an RV at very late notice, you’re best off giving us a call on 1300 416 133 directly to see how we can assist.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change My Credit Card Details for Security Bond Purposes?
- Can I Use A Different Credit Card to Pay My Final Balance?
- How Can I Talk to the Owner?
- Basic Overview: Camplify Hiring Process
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Age Limit for Hirers
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?