We recommend allowing at least 48 hours for the RV owner to respond to your booking request. While you’re waiting for a response, it is a good idea to [browse the Camplify search engine] for backup options in case your initial request doesn’t follow through. If you’re looking to hire an RV at very late notice, you’re best off giving us a call on 1300 416 133 directly to see how we can assist.
Articles in this section
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: What is the Camplify hirer etiquette?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How can I get the most out of Camplify as a hirer?
- POST-HIRE: What is a post-hire checklist?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I need to take the RV through tolled roads?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I’m going to be late returning the RV?