Camplify is Australia's largest caravan hire and RV sharing community. We link owners of caravans and RVs together with holidaymakers in a secure peer-to-peer sharing environment. Our platform enables owners to earn extra income - anywhere between $280 - $2100 per week - while their RV is not in use. As for our hiring members, they get to experience the joy of camping without having to purchase their own RV.
Articles in this section
- POST-HIRE: How do I complete a review / leave feedback for the owner?
- PAYMENT: How Do I Pay for My Booking?
- GETTING STARTED: Why Do I Need a Profile Picture?
- BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES: Booking Enquiry vs Booking Request
- Can I save an RV listing and come back to it later?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: What is the Camplify hirer etiquette?
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How can I get the most out of Camplify as a hirer?
- POST-HIRE: What is a post-hire checklist?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I need to take the RV through tolled roads?
- DURING THE HIRE: What if I’m going to be late returning the RV?