This depends on what sort of service your RV needs, and is completely optional. The fee is to cover general cleaning, restocking, washing of linen etc. Consider the time and money you need to spend getting the RV ready for your next hire.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Edit My Current Listing?
- Can I Increase the Booking Price? ("Make an Offer" Functionality)
- How to Approve a Booking
- Cancelling a Booking - Owner
- Where Can I Find the Pre-hire Checklist
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF CAMPLIFY: How Can I Get More Hires?
- INSURANCE: How Does The Top-Up Insurance Work And How Do I Get It?
- What Do I Do If the Hirer Wants to Pay Offline?
- Peak & Shoulder Pricing: How to update them
- How to Add New Products